Sales and Design Consultant
This is a new role located in our East Sussex showroom at Seaford.
£20,000 – £24,000 pa
Claremont Interiors is a friendly family run company specialising in the design, manufacture and fitting of kitchens, bedrooms, and home studies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented driven individual to work towards creating long lasting relationships with customers and suppliers, while developing an exceptional knowledge of our products and services.
- To provide every customer with an exceptional experience in the showroom, during the design and installation phase, and after service (face to face, via telephone and email). Our customers should be inspired, excited and supported from design to installation.
- To provide a friendly and tailored service, understanding their needs
- To guide customers through the design process and book appointment for home measures
- To manage the sales process, administration, reporting and communications with suppliers, clients, our fitters and contractors.
- To proactively identify, approach and build relationships with potential customers to expand our customer portfolio and increase sales
- To learn how to generate inspirational designs from customer requirements using 3D CAD software
- To consistently maintain high levels of general housekeeping in the showroom area, keeping on top of COVID19 cleaning precautions
- To monitor sales activity ensuring customers receive efficient and excellent service
- To assist with and complete material ordering, invoice/purchase logging and reconciliation, appointment diary management, management of routine regulatory requirements
We are ideally looking for a candidate who will fit well with the team, share the same values and ethics, be customer focused, reliable, organised, flexible and passionate about our products, attention to detail and customer service.
Our preferred candidates should have:
- Some product knowledge or experience in a related industry would be advantageous but not essential, full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills (including being articulate via email)
- The ability to present and exchange ideas on designs, styles, colours and finishes after an induction on our products.
- Confidence using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- A personable, presentable, and articulate approach
- High attention to detail and ability to solve problems using your own initiative
- Excellent relationship building skills
- The ability to handle a difficult and complicated sale
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Some previous kitchen design experience
- Drive, enthusiasm, and motivation
- A can do-attitude and be a team player
- Good organisation and punctuality
- Polite, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude
- Be able to work on own initiative and be part of a team
· Experienced in kitchen sales or a similar role
· Ability to use CAD drawings
Hours of work: 5 days per week.
We are a local business and a great company to work for. All our staff are entitled to the following benefits:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- 22 Days holidays, plus Bank Holidays,
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Pension Scheme
- Free parking
If you wish to apply for this role, please forward your CV along with a covering letter to Bianca Webb, Director, Claremont Interiors, Unit E5, Eastside Business Park, Beach Road, Newhaven, BN9 0FB, East Sussex or email: firstname.lastname@example.org